Service Summit February 27, 2015 - Program
Thank you very much for the inspiring Service Summit in February 2015!
Transforming existing business models to service-driven concepts is a crucial, but tedious endeavor for many enterprises today. KSRI invited academics and practitioners to a joint discourse on challenges and solutions for "Service Transformation" while providing a base for intensive networking between industry and academia.
The 5th Karlsruhe Service Summit took place on February 27, 2015 at the Renaissance Hotel in Karlsruhe.
Prof. Dr. Doris Wedlich, Head of Division I, KIT
Service Driven Business Model Re-Design at EnBW
||Innovating Your Service Business Model: The Capabilities to Succeed
Prof. Dr. Andy Neely, University of Cambridge and Director of the Cambridge
||Mobility Service: A Multi Trillion Euro Market
Mat Schubert, Sales IAM Strategy, Services and Operations, Bosch
Spotlights on Service Research and Beyond
|12:30||Lunch & Poster Session
Service Design Thinking
||Design Thinking Hands-On-Session and Coffee Break
||The Impact of R&D on Service Transformation
Dr. Christopher Ganz, Group Service R&D Manager, ABB
Closing and Wrap-Up
|16:15||Get-Together with Coffee
More information about the speakers can be found here:
- Dr. Christopher Ganz, ABB (keynote)
- Prof. Doris Wedlich, KIT (welcome speech)
- Prof. Andy Neely, University of Cambridge, UK (keynote)
- Alexander Neuhaus, EnBW (keynote)
- Prof. Stefan Nickel, KSRI (welcome speech)
- Prof. Gerhard Satzger, KSRI & IBM (Design Thinking presentation)
- Mat Schubert, Bosch (keynote)
- Prof. Christof Weinhardt, KSRI (closing session)
The Service Summit was preceded by the Karlsruhe Service Summit Workshop on February 26, 2015. Further information here.